3D Printing technology can make learning in the classroom much more fun yet practical. For example:
- History students can examine the 3D-printed historical artifacts.
- Graphic design students can print out 3D versions of their artworks.
- 3D-printed topography, demographic or population map can be used by geography students.
- Chemistry students can use 3D-printed models of molecules.
- Biology students can use 3D-printed biological artifacts such as cells, viruses, and organs.
- Math students can use 3D-printed models of problems.